OMG! Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking An Insecticide At Lagos Restaurant

A sad incident occurred yesterday at a Chinese restaurant in Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos, as it was gathered that a drunk man died after mistakenly drinking an insecticide at the restaurant.

The deceased who proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant after attending a wedding at Aguda, Surulere where he got drunk, drank the insecticide a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left inside an empty bottle of water on his table.

The drunk man who ended up taking the insecticide instead of the bottle of water he ordered for, died while being rushed to hospital shortly after he opened up to his friends, that he took something thinking it was water.

The Manager of the Restaurant was arrested and detained at Bode Thomas Police Station, after the drunk man incident was reported.

This follows up our report of a JAMB candidate who died after taking rat poison, following his failure in the exam and pressure from his mother. We reported that Facebook user, Klariza Ruby Ochei, who shared the story, wrote;

“Gather around guys! My mom told me a true like story yesterday that pierce my bone. Her friend’s son wrote jamb the first time, he did well but wasn’t given admission. He wrote the next year and he wasn’t given admission as well.

“He didn’t give up, he wrote last Year and performed woefully, and his parents were angry with him.And his mom told him if he write again this year and doesn’t do well, he shouldn’t come back home. Because she has wasted a lot of money on him alone.

“The boy took jamb this year and unfortunately, his result was unpleasing. His parents were not at home. He told his friends(his neighbor) that he didn’t do well. He told them what his mother told him. This boy went into the house locked himself, wrote a letter to his mom that his mom has never gone through his note even when he attended tutorial.

“She is so busy with work and he took rat poison and died. And this boy is the only child of his mother. Please I beg of you parents never put fear in a child when it comes to academics.

“Even if he performed woefully he can learn a vocational trade and be successful. There are a lot of children who don’t do well in classroom but in the room of vocational skills they are unbeatable.

“Besides there is always a room for change, You want your child to go far than you’ve gone then you shouldn’t do it a Scarry way. Believe me I am a teenager too and I tell you parents IT’S NOT EASY!! If it’s easy why didn’t you get to that stage you want your child to be now during your own time??

“The funniest part is some parents don’t have Time for their children. To go through their children books is like a big task. Then how would you know if his failure has been telling on him long before now??

“Please let’s always encourage our children.. let’s give them the support we can let’s show them love n care as parents. No child is dull. It’s either faults are from the parents or teachers. Parents spend quality time with your children I beg you”.

The post OMG! Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking An Insecticide At Lagos Restaurant appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.